[DeTomaso] Need inputs on 17" or 18" wheels for a wide body car!

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:34:47 EDT 2012

Jørn,

I tried a registry search using 17" F 18" R (with unknown as wheel widths)

and got 11 returns.  You can enter a variety of wheel widths to see more
results.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/SearchWheels.asp

This search only returns details from owners that have been kind enough to
add wheel & tire specifics...  I wish more people entered their wheel & tire
data. Owners can update their data via:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/MemberUpdateRegistry.asp

Good Hunting!

Chuck

Hi all!

Need input on 17” or 18” tall wheels for a wide body car (GT5)!

Anyone who has pictures, prices and vendors they can share?

Send to:  joernco at online.no

Thinking about 10” or 11” wide in front and 13” or 14” in the rear but will
be happy to hear your opinion!

J.C. Olsen

Norway

No virus found in this message.