[DeTomaso] Brake Fluid (Re: fourth and probably final update on clutch slave not compressi...)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue May 15 00:10:09 EDT 2012

I've been using ATE for the past few years.  I really like it.  It's
especially easy to change every year between amber and blue.

ATE Super Blue:
http://www.amazon.com/ATE-Super-Brake-Fluid-Liter/dp/B000JL0YMO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1337054645&sr=8-3

ATE Type 200 (Amber):
http://www.amazon.com/ATE-TYPE-Brake-Fluid-Liter/dp/B000JL7602/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1337054645&sr=8-4

Motive Power Bleeder (Fits stock brake and clutch masters, need adapters
for others)
http://www.amazon.com/Motive-0100-European-Power-Bleeder/dp/B0002KM5L0/ref=pd_sim_auto_4

Be careful out there,
Asa Jay