[DeTomaso] fourth and probably final update on clutch slave not compressi...

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 23:42:45 EDT 2012

Here's a good comparison of quality brake fluids at Pegasus Racing, both dry & wet boiling points are quoted.

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=BRAKEFLUID

The Castrol LMA is listed and a cheap option, although lower BP than the comparatives, but probably enough for a street driven Pantera. The ATE Blue & Amber are popular as the color change is immediately apparent when you flush the system if you switch between the two each alternate flush. The key for any of the options is to change fluid at least every 2 years if not each season depending on your location and humidity environment.

Julian