[DeTomaso] fourth and probably final update on clutch slave not compressi...

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon May 14 23:17:19 EDT 2012

I used to use Castrol fluid until once I got a quart bottle that was dark and orange in color, which I took to mean it had absorbed water and was no good.

The Valvoline is more readily available around me and has always been crystal clear and colorless.

The "synthetic" moniker probably means nothing and is just marketing hype-- all brake fluid is synthetic is that is is not found in nature and is made in a factory, no?