[DeTomaso] High Beam Fail

Jar Von Ritter flashbangpop at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 15:56:37 EDT 2012

Hey Guys--

Thought I'd run this by you before I get at this:  While driving at night on a mountain road last week with the high beams on, the lights suddenly went out, the road went black, I switched back to low beams and they went back on.  Only the low beams worked the rest of the drive, but the ride was a bit uncomfortable due to the crap in my pants.  Sometimes this car can be downright evil.

I have a 73-L model, rectangular halogens and a Wilkinson aftermarket turn signal/beam switch.  I'm thinking it's got to be the switch.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jar