[DeTomaso] Headers and exhaust for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 14 12:33:11 EDT 2012

In a message dated 5/14/12 9 26 31, snk20 at yahoo.com writes:

> I just installed my new Wilkinson exhaust system and so am selling my old
> OBX R system. Details, pics, and price are on the POCA store. If you don't
> like my price, make me and offer. I'm not looking to make money, just
> want to get it out of my garage and send it to a good home.

"On the POCA store"...can you be more specific, i.e. give a link?

I suspect you mean the POCA album somewhere, rather than the POCA store?.
But since you forgot to include your name in your post, we can't even
search for it there.

Thanks!

Mike (who knows at least one person looking for OBX mufflers....)