[DeTomaso] Good DeTomaso day - in WA too!

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun May 13 18:58:39 EDT 2012

Hey, maybe you should try a shot a world hunger and peace in the middle
east!

I know the feeling.  Finally finished installing Steve Wilkinson's new SS
GTS exhaust, and it sounds sooo much sweeter than my old Mindtrain system.
Much mellower, and I don't feel any loss of power. Also looks a lot cleaner.

It's a nice balmy 81 in Seattle today, just another typical day in the great
green Northwest.

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 L #6328