[DeTomaso] Good DeTomaso day

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun May 13 14:02:44 EDT 2012

This week I started using the Longchamp as daily driver. This allows me to trial and error some testing, like described on tuningmadeeasy.com. Today I hit the sweet spot, after trying a few settings, it now runs better than ever :-)

The Pantera had developed a tick some time ago, installed new lifters. Couldn't start, battery needs replacement, but with auxiliary power I got it started, and the tick was gone :-) And idle was better than before.

Oh, and btw, took the boat out this evening for the first time this season, with my home-grinded props, and set a new speed record :-)

All in all a pretty good day!

Mikael