[DeTomaso] third update on clutch slave not compressing fully

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat May 12 23:18:34 EDT 2012

At least on my car the slave rod is not actually attached to the piston-- it just has a convex end that sits in a concave depression in the piston. So I can push the rod perpendicular to it's axis and feel and see it moving around when it's not under tension and play exists. When there is play the clutch arm moves easily.

Jim