[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Car show info sheet.

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat May 12 17:23:54 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rob Dumoulin" <rob at dumoulins.net>
Date: May 12, 2012 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Car show info sheet.
To: "Dave Londry" <davel at emspace.com>

These graphics are nice. I was looking for a fact sheet of text also that
is an easy read and interesting to provoke people to interact. Just
finished my second wounded warrior show in two weeks. I'd say a little less
than half knew the Pantera and had their own story of seeing them or
knowing somebody who had a poster. The others were just inquisitive.