[DeTomaso] Bag Tags--fourth time is the charm!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat May 12 14:20:35 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

See below.   Just a reminder--I'm leaving on the 21st and will be ordering
these on the 23rd; they will be picked up for me a week later.

I recieved an initial rash of orders, but then none for quite some time.
Let your wishes be known or forever hold your peace (or at least, until the
next time I do this...)

Cheers!

Mike