[DeTomaso] Brake question

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat May 12 13:44:23 EDT 2012

When i got the car it would not hold pressure and there was no parking
brake cable. The shuttle valve was cracked. I removed it totally and
replaced the massive proportioning monstrosity with a modern adjustable
one. I also added two pressure gauges up front thinking i might meed to
fine tune the bias. I never did get it to lock up and leave it wide open.
Girling calipers are stock.