[DeTomaso] Brake question

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sat May 12 09:06:20 EDT 2012

Hi Rob,

Yes most certainly the parking brakes locked up and over heated everything.

It is a good time to remove the wheels, make sure the brakes are not
dragging and bleed the brakes. I am not sure if the fluid changes in any way
after over heating, so I have always changed it.

I would also check the pads for glazing and sand them if needed.

Larry (heading out to the shop now) - Cleveland