[DeTomaso] Pre Pantera Swap meet parts needs

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sat May 12 00:38:13 EDT 2012

Since I won't make the Pantera swap meet I thought I would see if anyone has
parts that I am looking for.
Purchased a '71 'P' car that is new to me and it has some short comings that
I would like to remedy,

Need:

1.  GT type right outside rear view mirror.  The mirror comes to somewhat of
a point in front  The mirror itself is a rectangle and the under base is 8"
long with a hole centerline of 6.5 ".  Mounts on top of the door next to the
vent window location.  The driver side is a manual remote but the passenger
side is mirror only.

2.  Vader hinges for a winged deck lid.

3.  Elephant ear rear 1/4 window scoops with weather strip.

4.  Fuel filler neck.

5.  The rear cross member bling.  Aluminum plate and sway bar mounts.

Probable others as time goes on.

Any help would be appreciated,
jerry