[DeTomaso] Quick Release Steering Wheel

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed May 9 16:37:28 EDT 2012

Of all the quick release mechanisms I've seen on Panteras... I really
like the one on Larry Finch's (Fresno Finch's) Pantera the best.

Can't remember where he got it though.

There are pros and cons to various styles and mechanisms.  Many years
ago, Mike Drew experienced a negative affect of one particular style
while driving.  He should tell us the story again as it may have a
bearing on your decision.  Nothing like driving down the street with
the steering wheel in your hand.... but not attached to the car.

Mike?

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home