[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 94, Issue 9-drag racing

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed May 9 12:48:01 EDT 2012

Like Rich stated is was very slick on the track and trying
to figure out how to grab a hold of the track or for me work
the lights- (three red lights at first) was a challenge but
a lot of fun.. not really my thing... not enough turns:)
Rich's motor is very similar to mine.. my heads are ported
his are not both windsors... I was only shilting into 3rd at first then
changed
to fourth gear but it did not make a lot difference
His car is very fast and sorted out... mine just makes a lot of noise

Bob Benson