[DeTomaso] Subwoofer Options in a Pantera

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 14:40:19 EDT 2012

I need some hi-fi installed into the Pantera. We've got a CD player and some component speakers. We'll need a subwoofer solution but where will it go?

It's a later model widebody car with the stock firewall hump.

We're installing some 2 pc Momo race seats which recline. There is some space behind the passenger seat.

I'm thinking about a Bazooka tube powered by an amp in the trunk. Now, I know this isn't the highest fidelity possible but I like it because they sound decent and can be easily installed and removed without much trouble.

So, where do I put it? Behind the passenger seat? Under the dash on the passenger's footwell? In front of the passenger seat on the floor under the thigh area?

Ron suggested just handing it to any passenger that gets into the car and they could cradle it like a baby.

Thanks,
LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934