[DeTomaso] Long throw clutch slave

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Mon May 7 19:54:30 EDT 2012

I have one of Marino's stainless steel long throw slaves and it's a very
nice piece. Don't forget to get the SS clips to hold it in place. He has
those too.

Barry

----

In a message dated 5/7/12 16 29 12, jb841 at cox.net writes:

> Hi Charlie,
>
> I purchased one about 18 months ago from PI Motorsports.  I think that I
> paid $150.
> It is aluminum, and it appears to be made by CNC (San Diego, Ca.).

FWIW I talked to Marino at Pantera East on Charlie's behalf a few hours
ago.   He said 10-15 years ago he got his from CNC, but reliability problems
caused him to switch and eventually have his own made from scratch, out of
stainless steel instead of aluminum.   Cost is the same, $149.

----