[DeTomaso] Tuning Made Easy

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun May 6 15:07:12 EDT 2012

Some of you will have spotted I have a homepage that tries to help people
like us tuning their engines to optimum performance. And you may have seen a
10 page summary of the techniques in the Newsletter.

Well, after 7 years of homepage maintenance, building up to a three-digit
number of unique visitors per day, I've decided to take the chance, I've
turned it into a book.

The book is based on www.tuningmadeeasy.com, with most chapters updated and
a few added. I've had helpful people from the Pantera community help me with
proofreading, editing, recommendation etc.

It's been sent to the publisher this weekend, and will be available on
amazon and other places in 6-8 weeks. When it's available, I'll close down
the webpage naturally, so an early warning to my DeTomaso friends, if you
like anything on the webpage and don't plan to buy the book(!), it's time to
start copy/pasting   J

ISBN 978-87-7114-462-8

Mikael