[DeTomaso] Nevada ticket help--not so good news

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Thu May 3 17:53:17 EDT 2012

I'm heading to LA tomorrow with my car trailer.  Oklahoma does not require
trailer tags but I went to the tag agency and bought one for $7.00 thinking
that would avoid some hassles on the road.  Funny thing is they sold me a
farm trailer tag because I will be towing it with one of my farm trucks.

Out of state with ill trained enforcement is always worth an hour and maybe
a fine.

jerry