[DeTomaso] SORC

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Wed May 2 09:45:10 EDT 2012

    Re: Nebraska Open Road Event

NO motel/hotel in town.  Organizers will help match you with a local family.

Tom D'Iiulio was the first Pantera to run the event.  Mad Dawg and I joined him in 2007.
http://images28.fotki.com/v1001/photos/4/43175/5282816/image001-vi.jpg

There is NO shoulder, if you drop a wheel at speed . . . it will result in a fancy dismount.  KEEP IT ON THE PAVEMENT!

Mile is advertised as the straightest, smoothest piece of road in the county.  Bring large attachements.

Great folks, lots of bugs, humid, and a very welcoming community (The open road event is the highlight of the year for these folks.  It has paid for the community center!)

Being congratulated after my mile run . . .
http://images27.fotki.com/v981/photos/4/43175/5282816/neb074444-vi.jpg