[DeTomaso] SORC Questions

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 12:51:03 EDT 2012

I think most people get there by Thur. and leave after the race on Sun morning You need time to go over the course attend orientation and the class for first timers.  This year I will be there a bit earlier. It's 1600 mile for me from CT. A  lotta gas.

Its a very small town with just a couple of restraunts. There is an after the race dinner for  the whole town and the participants. The towns people are the best and go out of there way to make you  feel welcome.

All this for 30 to 40 minutes of racing. I'll do it in a heart beat any time.

There is a roster of about 120 cars and it was oversubscribed on the first day of registration this year.

For first timers 110mph is the highest class  avg. speed.

Mark
5481