[DeTomaso] Most expensive ticket in a Pantera and otherwise?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue May 1 10:54:04 EDT 2012

Dear Rob,

1) One ticket about twenty years ago cost with the fine plus the lawyer's bill in excess of $1000. Sigh.
2) My personal best was two tickets on a road trip from Oklahoma City to Aspen, Colorado about seventeen years ago. One ticket was on the east side of Amarillo going to Aspen and the other was just west of Amarillo, in a different county, on the return trip. The good news was that since they were in different counties, neither judge was aware of the other ticket and my attorney could honestly state that my driving record was "clean" ( see above number one...) except for the small matter in front of each judge. The fines plus attorney fees were substantially less than $1000.
3) No tickets on the MAPS Run to Phoenix due to good luck and Valentine One.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

PS: all of the above infractions resulted in (a) payment of the speeding fine and (b) no record if I was a good non speeding citizen for six months after each oversite.