[DeTomaso] CHI 3v 225

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:34:14 EDT 2012

> Have you seen any comparisons of the Trick Flow heads and intake to the
> CHI and other heads?

Not yet but it looks like we'll have a 408C going together with the 225 cc
TFS heads in early summer.  I have some independent flow bench data on
the 190's.  Not as good as advertised but still better than the Edelbrock
2V.  I also contacted TFS and got their flow numbers for the 225 cc heads.
They appear to be about the same as the 190 cc versions up to 0.400", then
the ported version does better.  We'll see what McLain's flow bench says
then I'll design a custom cam and we'll test various 2V intake manifolds.

Dan Jones