[DeTomaso] Autograph Locations??

JEFFREY COBB zumzum at cox.net
Sat Mar 31 09:21:04 EDT 2012

Yes, Tom will arrive in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on April 12 thru 16. He will be staying with me and being involved with the Live Oak Concours.
Please come and be involved as Tom would truly enjoy more deTomaso loving people. He and I are still looking for a deTomaso ride for him in the
country drive on Saturday.
Thanks and I hope you will make it.
Jeff

Jeff Cobb