[DeTomaso] Autograph Locations??

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 08:41:44 EDT 2012

Does Tom crawl in and out of all these cars that he signs!  Sports stars get $$$ for just sitting at a table at a function signing things as folks pass by:  "Hi!"  "Thanks!"  "Bye!"    My wife stood in several lines to BUY a book, then have it SIGNED by George Bush here in Houston.  Sheeesh, if I can't buy something at a charity auction, I don't need it!  (Isn't Tom going to be in Louisiana next week or so - I'll drive my car there for him to sign it!)    ---Bill Lewis   (Maybe in the engine compartment)