[DeTomaso] CHI 3v 225

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 08:31:26 EDT 2012

> I want to build a 408c.  Can I use my old Edelbrock F-351 manifold and Holley
> 750 on the CHI 3v heads?

No, the port alignment does work out.  Also I don't think Scott Cook is no
longer providing CHI with his dual plane and has revised it to fit his new
cylinder heads.  You may be able to port match the heads to Soctt's revised
intake.  You can also get CHI heads with 2V and 4V intake ports so you could
use your F-351 intake but would be foolish to do so.  You'll lose way more
in that intake manifold than you gained in the cylinder heads.

Dan Jones