[DeTomaso] Fwd: $640 million lottery

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:59:17 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *boyd casey*
Date: Friday, March 30, 2012
Subject: $640 million lottery
To: Bjoern Flesland <bflesland at gmail.com>

Well a 640 million jacks pot pays out around 460million before taxes , so
figure around 300million and change invested in something safe could
generate 30 million a year so a private jet would be on the agenda(need to
pick up out of state members) and we wouldn't need a strip club per se it
could be along the lines of the old playboy club. We could get mad dawg to
recruit the brazillian girls. If we built it in Nevada in the desert lots
of cheap land and out of work show girls sounds like a plan.don,t forget
small condo type units because you would want a place to crash  (relax)
after a hard day on the track. Now all I need to do is win!
Boyd