[DeTomaso] $640 million lottery

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 19:36:56 EDT 2012

Dear Pantera aficionados,
 As unlikely as it is @176,000,000:1 I wanted to let everyone know that if
I am fortunate enough to win the megamillons jackpot I am going to build a
private club for Pantera owners (members of this list , the forum and Poca)
and it will include a race track and shops , storage etc. You will all be
given gratis membership  and will have a place to pursue your love of
Panteras (as well as other automobiles) and a place to get away from the
stress of everyday life (along the lines of an old English gentleman's
club. So IF you believe in wishes , prayers ,magic, dreams etc. Do what
ever it is you can do around a few minutes to 11pm eastern time tonight ,
Friday March 30th and if successful we can appoint a committee to start the
plans on Saturday.  We can hire the best Pantera shop owners , mechanics
etc. so we will not have to worry about keeping our cars running and in
peak operating condition. If I don't win you can disregard this message.
Boyd