[DeTomaso] gumball pantera needs to be sponsored for may 2012 gumball rally

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 29 17:51:18 EDT 2012

  Bob, a really great video. It would be nice if you were able to create
a Facebook page that chronicled the race, from preparation through the
actual event as you progressed along the way.

I posted a notice about your participation in the event to several of
the Facebook pages I author.  The links to those posts are:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barrett-Cuda/183432828384119
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Shadrach-Mustang/104282669606742
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000900252005

One way or another, I look forward to hearing about your progress during
the race.

Good luck.

Dick Koch - Atlanta