[DeTomaso] NPC: THX1138

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:27:33 EDT 2012

It wasn't a Wal-Mart, but in a large warehouse-type building, back in the '80's, I lost a lot of money when I did my own private version of Laser Tag.  Of course, this was before Laser Tag was invented.  One day, we said, Enough is Enough, locked the door, threw away the key, and walked away.  Loved it! R.I.P. - "Star Laser Force"    -------Bill Lewis