[DeTomaso] gumball pantera needs to be sponsored for may 2012 gumball rally

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 00:08:31 EDT 2012

Dear Friends ,

"This is the Pantera video my son's friend Brian James Dohn, my son Justin
S Levitt and I made as a sponsorship proposal video. This video showcases
the  aesthetics of the car, as well as the potential media exposure and crowd
appeal.  Enjoy and let me know

Please send to everyone you know. We need this video to go viral.

Click on this link and enjoy

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5huQUwpB1Q_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5huQUwpB1Q)

NYC TO NIAGARA FALLS TO TORONTO TO DETROIT TO THE INDY 500 TO ST LOUIS  TO
KANSAS CITY TO SANTA FE TO LAS VEGAS TO LOS ANGELES.

Hope to make the Detomaso Pantera proud again.

Best Regards,
Bob Levitt