[DeTomaso] Virus threat blocked from Jacobs racing

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:56:10 EDT 2012

Mike Drew posted a link to old pics of 3688, the former Greg Jacobs car that
is now for sale, and asked that I build an advert for this car.  As I know
this car well. When I went to the first link posted, (JacobsRacing.com) my
AVG alerted me that a virus was blocked.

Did anyone else get a threat warning?

As I'm using a REAL "fresh" machine with fully updated anti-virus protection
it is unlikely it was resident in my machine prior, so I believe it came
from that visit.

Chuck