[DeTomaso] Recommendations of auto shipping companies and insurance companies for a Pantera.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 20:28:42 EDT 2012

In a message dated 3/25/12 13 00 44, rimovp at gmail.com writes:

> Just to add my two cents. I have used Fed-Ex, yep Fed-ex with really
> excellent results.

Fed Ex bought Passport, and the company was then called Fed Ex-Passport,
and later Fed Ex Custom Critical.   That's who Paul used.   Fed Ex later sold
Passport, so they are out of the car shipping business.   This I know,
because I tried to arrange to ship my car via Fed Ex a couple of months ago, and
they told me.