[DeTomaso] Recommendations of auto shipping companies and insurance companies for a Pantera.

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:47:05 EDT 2012

One more vote to drive it!

I bought my GT5-S from a fellow in Austria, while living in Spain. Of
course, the only reasonable thing to do with a new Pantera is drive it!

(Of course, less than 24 hours later the car was on a flatbed truck and I
was continuing the journey in a rental car, but I would do it again in a
heartbeat!!)

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375