[DeTomaso] Pantera Jacket Photos Posted

thells thells at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 24 15:59:24 EDT 2012

I was at the Cars & Coffee show in Irvine CA this morning, and Al Chelini
was there with his yellow pre-L jacket. He wasn't able to bring his car, but
the jacket looked terrific! First rate embroidery, nice quality wool &
leather on the jacket, I can't wait to get my red one (hopefully) soon.

Thanks again for all your efforts on this Michael.

Dan Pedersen