[DeTomaso] Balance, was Re: I *hate* it when that happens....

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:05:11 EDT 2012

I have a hard time believing a gram or two variation on the washers would
matter, especially at our power level.  If it did, think about the impact of
grinding a few ring gear teeth.

It might be different for an airplane engine, Top Fuel, or NASCAR, but even
then I think a gram would not matter.

Flame suit on.