[DeTomaso] NPC: Holy classic cars, Batman! 1966 TV Batmobile races 1989 movie Batmobile from the msnbc.com app for Android

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 22:08:13 EDT 2012

Hard to believe, but here in podunk Iowa a guy has one of the original Batmobiles from the TV series.  I met him and he said he had a business that made costumes for the movie studios.   His car is even autographed by Adam West and Burt Ward.   During the summer he will dress up in a Batman costume like Adam West wore and drive around town.  I think he also will chauffeur people for a fee.  It makes you do a double take when you see the Batmobile driving the other way on a divided highway.

Tom