[DeTomaso] Pantera Jacket Photos Posted

Bill Moore Bill at incendium.com
Fri Mar 23 17:58:01 EDT 2012

"Right on".

Cheers,

Bill
Calgary

-----Original Message-----
From:	Bill Lewis <lotus0005 at hotmail.com>
Sender:	detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
Date:	Fri, 23 Mar 2012 21:54:27
To: <detomaso at realbig.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pantera Jacket Photos Posted

In a previous email I said that I received my jacket today and how great it was - but I forgot to mention that I finally found the  "Autographed by Michael Shortt and the Jacket #" in the right sleeve.  Nice little touch.  In 25 years from now when Panteras are world famous in a positive way, the jackets will be one-of-a-kind, collector items.     ----Bill Lewis