[DeTomaso] Comprehensive List of Magazine Tests?

Peter Havlik peterhavlik at me.com
Wed Mar 21 13:03:17 EDT 2012

LS:

Paul Vandenbroecke put together a huge list of articles from all over the world some years ago. I don't know if he monitors this forum, but if he does not respond then I can provide you with a copy.

The old Ron's Pantera Page also had an excel spreadsheet, this one with 862 articles listed. However, the web site does not seem to be active anymore. Again, I can provide you with a copy if you want it.

- Peter

Message: 6