[DeTomaso] Silver GR4-style Pantera in Wyoming for sale - (this time with the link...)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 23:19:16 EDT 2012

In a message dated 3/20/12 19 37 49, pantera01826 at rogers.com writes:

> Hi All,
>
> A local guy is considering this car and from what I can see in the photos,
> it looks reasonably priced for a "starter" Pantera.
>
> http://www.beebackmotor.com/index.php/classic-cars/item/94-1974-detomaso-pa
> ntera
>
> Does anyone know the history, of the car (was it a wreck, burned etc?). No
> VIN unfortunately.

Mark,

This is a SCAM.   This is Tony Blevins' Pantera, which is currently at
Specialty Sales in Benecia, about 30 minutes away from me.   I just saw it a few
days ago (and if anybody is seriously interested, I'd be happy to arrange a
test drive and full report).

Here is the REAL DEAL listing (same photos and description, much more
believable price):

http://www.specialtysales.com/1974-detomaso-pantera--c-3587.htm

This car was a no-sale on E-bay at $51K not long ago....