[DeTomaso] Silver GR4-style Pantera in Wyoming for sale - (this time with the link...)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:51:17 EDT 2012

There's something fishy, it is currently advertized in Hemmings, same photos, different seller and $60K price tag.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/detomaso/pantera/1340589.html

Julian

From: julian_kift at hotmail.com
To: pantera01826 at rogers.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Silver GR4-style Pantera in Wyoming for sale - (this time with the link...)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:46:56 -0700

Wasn't this car in Tony Blevin's (Half Moon Bay, CA) ownership for a while up until recently? It did appear on Ebay at one point within the past few months.

If it really is $21K, IMO it doesn't matter who owned it, your guy needs to run down (literally) with cash and steal it away. At that price it has to the best buy in a Pantera I have ever seen and now you've exposed it for all and sundry it will be gone in hours.

Julian