[DeTomaso] Barn-find right-hand-drive Pantera

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 14:06:46 EDT 2012

In a message dated 3/19/12 8:24:40 AM, tmshinro at aol.com writes:

> Interesting.  I've got a Euro GTS but I've never seen another one that
> had the hazard light switch outboard of the wiper/washer switches until now.

After Ford bailed out, DeTomaso was free to finish the last couple hundered
cars any way they were ordered. So all the '75s (3!) I've seen got Euro
recliner-seats and two including this one have 10" rear Campys from new-
probably other 'different' stuff under the engine cover. Most don't know it but
for Europe, DeTomaso always had built at least 4 different variations of
Panteras in some detail- Germany, Switzerland and other countries had their own
regulations for a host of parts, besides the 'options' that were
factory-available anywhere except the U.S. Lots of interesting possibilities here- nice
machine. Good luck to the buyer-J DeRyke