[DeTomaso] Good three-wire alternator?

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Mar 19 08:39:51 EDT 2012

If you want a hi output alternator visit the high power radio shops; the
shops where people turn cars into rolling DJ mobiles. They all need big
alternators and these guys dyno alternators like we dyno engines. A 200
amp alternator is nothing for them.

If you get the right guy he can sit down with you and go item by item in
your car and spec exactly what output you need and companies like
powermaster can actually build them to match.

Gary