[DeTomaso] FWD: From Jeff Cobb....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 23:31:19 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Jeff got bounced and couldn't send this to these three lists.

Contact him at the address/phone at the bottom for more info.

Cheers!

Mike

====
From: Jeff Cobb <jeffcobb1 at me.com>
Subject: Panteras for Tom Tjaarda
Date: March 18, 2012 7:49:31 PM CDT

Hello Pantera and De Tomaso people,

 Tom Tjaarda will be back in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for April 12-15, 2012
at LIVE OAK CONCOURS. This will be his third trip here since 09.

 He has always had a great time and would be interested in having Panteras
on the beautiful golf course fairways. In 2010 when he was stuck here for
three days after the show due to the Icelandic volcanic plume he spent time
with his new friends and my customers Fiats and a De Tomaso. He will
participate in the Saturday drive and no doubt will enjoy driving or being driven in
a Pantera or another of his De Tomaso designs. Tom is very much a charger
and enjoys getting up and getting going. So he would enjoy being with his
clan.

 My area is low on Pantera participation and I would be eager to make it
worth your while to be involved.

Hope to here from some De Tomaso people soon,

Jeff
Bordinat Mangusta 1196

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514