[DeTomaso] Coyote engine install

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:39:15 EDT 2012

We also discussed this at length on the PIBB.

Aside from Dan on the SVT forum, I don't know anyone who has done it.  I spoke with Dan a few weeks ago and I am supposed to call back in a week.  As of a few weeks ago, he hadn't got it to run yet. PM me if you want more info.  I always wanted to do this, but I didn't want be the first...

Yes, the Coyote is smaller and lighter than the 4.6 DOHC and only about 30 pounds heavier than the  4.6 three-valve motor it replaced.

Corey