[DeTomaso] NPC ?? Calif Introduces Bill to Exempt pre-1981 Vehicles From Emissions Inspection Requirement]

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 18 13:37:37 EDT 2012

I replied to this earlier but my message may have been moderated?

These things die in a party-line vote in committee ... a similar attempt to
raise the number of kit cars and hot rods per year from 500 to 750 or maybe it
was a 1000 died in a party-line vote not too long ago.

Heard also a snail-mail letter counts as 1000 e-mails, but I didn't see any
snail-mail addresses in the original post.

GD