[DeTomaso] NPC: DeltaWing racer

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 16:34:05 EDT 2012

  While I still remain slightly skeptical on the design, I am hoping the
concept provides the foundation for bringing new ideas into the racing
community.  One of the things I like about Don Panoz is he is not afraid
to test the envelope.  The prototype was displayed at last years Petit
LeMans in Atlanta.

For those interested, the DeltaWing web site has some interesting
information on the concept, that include a simulation of the car running
at LeMans.    http://deltawingracing.com/

Dick Koch - Atlanta