[DeTomaso] Heater to engine connect

David D Fisher fisher95020 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 16:08:55 EDT 2012

Can anyone send me a pic of where the heater hoses are supposed to connect into
the block or water pump?   My car has them removed and I dont see any diagrams
in the parts books for this.

Side question: Does this forum support pic posting?

To my PCNC friends.. yes,  I will eventually get my new car to the mtg.   I am
replacing carpet and seats and got sidetracked with rustproofing and heater / AC
fixes that ended up having me gut the interior.

As an FYI, in the process I found a electronic heater control for
$90  (oldairproducts.com  p# 1555 - have not yet recieved or tried it) and a
pretty good rust encapsulation product from Eastwood with a nice long tube that
will fit inside the rocker panel drain slots (Wikipedia has a good read on the
chemical process).

Thanks

David