[DeTomaso] Mangusta street rod on E-bay

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 14:04:34 EDT 2012

That I never looked at- dunno. It drives fine, though. The only thing I
know it lacks is the e-brake mechanism for the rear calipers. Apparently
someone disassembled those parts for plating and they were never replaced. The
rest of the linkage and cables are there. This car has the large all-aluminum
2-piston Girlings on both ends, also used on big-block Cobras and they are
polished to a blinding glitter just like the rest of the alloy. You really
have to see it to believe the amount of work in this machine -still with a
stock-appearing body. Cheers- J Deryke